A few noobie questions

Noobie Guest

Got a couple of questions.
I havent even got the game but i would like to have a idea before i do. . .
1. Can you have over 2 hour flights where you would save the game and go back to it?
2. When flying in the air with your plane what options do you have?
3. How realistic is this game?

Please answer these questions somebody! Microsoft flight simulator 2004 is the game im on about.
Thank you, Josh 🙂

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

1. Yes, of course you can. I made a flight that lasted 19 hours. It was supposed to last 18h25m but there were headwings during the flight.
You can choose every flight you want, and every single one of them has a different duration.

2. Well, you can look at your instruments if everything is alright. That's during cruise altitude. But in descent or climb you have many things to look at. Also you have to change heading, speed, reduce thrust, increase thrust, lower the landing gear, set the flaps, turn on the landing lights, etc, etc, etc.

3. It is, in my opinion, the most realistic flight simulator ever.
You can make it even more realistic by downloading different kind of addons.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

1. Yes, of course you can. I made a flight that lasted 19 hours. It was supposed to last 18h25m but there were headwings during the flight.
You can choose every flight you want, and every single one of them has a different duration.

2. Well, you can look at your instruments if everything is alright. That's during cruise altitude. But in descent or climb you have many things to look at. Also you have to change heading, speed, reduce thrust, increase thrust, lower the landing gear, set the flaps, turn on the landing lights, etc, etc, etc.

3. It is, in my opinion, the most realistic flight simulator ever.

I agree 100% 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Addons like FSPassengers and PMDG series of aircraft make for the most realistic flying experience 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yes to everything but if you download wing view and virtual cabin views then you have even more things to look at

99jolegg wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Addons like FSPassengers and PMDG series of aircraft make for the most realistic flying experience 😉

excuse my ignorance but what is PMDG?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No apology required 😉

PMDG is a software company for FS9 that produces top quality aircraft to use --> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Noobie Guest

thank you guys 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

You're welcome! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...