Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Im off

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Im leaving this forum for good, heres why:

I cant STAND the rudeness of some people on here! In nearly every post i read its "learn better english" or "learn to spell". It is quite easy to understand what people are asking in these posts, so why not just answer the Censored things instead of nit-picking and making people feel unwelcome.

In the last couple of months there have been numerous "arguments" between members about the tiniest of things and im getting sick of it.

Thanks to everybody who has helped with my questions while i have been here. At least some of you are sensible Rolling Eyes

Will

PS oh and by the way - I hope everybody understood every word in this post, sorry if any words are spelt wrong as I know this will deem this post undecipherable.

GROW UP!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sad to here that Barge, but the best of luck to you Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

sorry about it too good luck and happy flying

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Sorry you feel you have to leave, Barge. It's sad to see you go.

crosscheck9 Guest

Crying or Very sad we're gonna miss you buddy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Why you dont stay and try with all of us get things better?
I can clearly understand you and i respect your decision but i prefer decent guys like you to stay here and help this site getting better and better instead of living.

This is my opinion.

Friendly to you Smile

Greekman72

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

thanks Greekman, i understand your opinion, and everybody else, but I have had enough. I was thinking of leaving last time this happened, but decided to stay to see if things improved but they have only got worse.

This will be my last post as I have asked flyaway to remove my account (if he gets his PM) so goodbye! (and thanks again to all the "sensible" people.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Crying or Very sad this seems to be a trend. We'll miss you barge! At lease I will, now I can't tell all my friends I actually KNOW a person called Barge.

Maybe you would want to give it a second chance? The ratio of immature 12 year olds (NO offense to mypilot, this guy keeps me in check sometimes) to mature adults is slowly climbing....don't let this become McDonalds play place!!! Shocked

If you want to talk sensible about flying and the like, you can drop me an e-mail anytime
ultimaterammsteinfan@hotmail.com
Provided I spelled it correct, I'll usually check it 5-6 times a day.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

There is always time for a second thought.

Try it.

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

This reminds me of a situation a while back. Read

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It seems as the summer came upon us we developed short tempers that we didn't have before.
Look before you leap, cool off, chill out, whatever.

Give yourself some time and think about staying, we need the people who are level headed to balance out the hot heads.

Use the PREVIEW button and see if you really wanted to say what your saying.

If you cut and run no one gains from that. Patience, patience.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

It seems as the summer came upon us we developed short tempers that we didn't have before.

Give yourself some time and think about staying, we need the people who are level headed to balance out the hot heads.

Radar

I completely agree

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'll change my policy. If a post looks like the poster didn't care what he or she wrote, I won't comment. I'll read other topics instead.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

Greekman72

Noobie Guest

Yeah this points are good, it looks like you got good mates here, and i been on this forum twice lol. Stay, you have good friends it looks like Smile

crosscheck9 Guest

Barge, everyone's right. When posters get angry at other, (I do it often Embarassed ) it's because we either want them to change their policies, or leave. We're trying to get the people who don't want to be helpful or polite out of here. You, on the other hand, well, your always trying to help and giving out neccessary information. It's your kind that this forum needs more of. Please stay. Maybe...just maybe, all those people who just want to be nuicances will learn to leave this forum. Think it over bud, but if you think this is the best decision you can make right now, well, then so be it. Sad

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Barge wrote:

Im leaving this forum for good, heres why:

I cant STAND the rudeness of some people on here! In nearly every post i read its "learn better english" or "learn to spell". It is quite easy to understand what people are asking in these posts, so why not just answer the Censored things instead of nit-picking and making people feel unwelcome.

In the last couple of months there have been numerous "arguments" between members about the tiniest of things and im getting sick of it.

Thanks to everybody who has helped with my questions while i have been here. At least some of you are sensible Rolling Eyes

Will

PS oh and by the way - I hope everybody understood every word in this post, sorry if any words are spelt wrong as I know this will deem this post undecipherable.

GROW UP!

Don't leave. If you don't like how people act just come back in a month or two and see how you like it.
But it's up to you.
Sorry to see you leave, happy flying.

Pro Member Chief Captain

im not calling myself your friend but think of all the good things you did to help me and all the rest of us here. but i promiss that when school starts up again for alot of these people things will get better dont leave completely just take some time off visit us ever once and a while if thing are better come back and if not then do what you think is right

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Thanks for all your support, i really didnt expect that! It means a lot.

Ive emailed RM and he can explain (if he wants to Wink ) what i said in that email.

Thanks again
Will

Pro Member Chief Captain

well you didnt expect it because you didnt know how many people you helped get through some nearly impossible problems that we couldnt solve our selves this is just a reminder of how many people youv`e helped

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

sorry your going, we will miss you. Good luck!!

Sorry to hear your leaving, Sad
Robbier

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Ok, you've all persuaded me to stay, thanks.

I will, but i wont be posting for a while

RM, thanks for your email, much appreciated Wink

Will

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

As one of those you may be upset about, I'm glad you are sticking around. Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Hey Barge,

I know how you were feeling.

I get so fed up by the immature children that come here - I fear it is already McDonalds play area in some respects. I'm not saying all the young guys are immature cos some are great guys. But there are some idiots here that should just go play with their lego .... (I know, harsh, but these divvies have ruined what was a GREAT flight sim site !).

I remember days when people like Barge, FEM and all th other guys used to have great discussion about all things flying ..... Now there are lazy arsed (I'm english) kids who just get people to find things for them !

It would help if all the recently joining, young members could just take a bit of respect for people that have been here for years !

Some people stomp about this forum like they own the goddam place.

Lesson over -

Barge, you're a good guy and a serious poster..... good luck and hope things get better so it can be like it usedta be !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Now you make all of us happy..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks Barge Wink

Greekman72