rank upgrade

Pro Member Trainee
xcxf88 Trainee

how do you get upgraded in rank?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

After you make a certain number of posts.

0-49=Trainee
50-99=First Officer
100-299=Captain
300+=Chief Captain

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

But don't let that persuade you to do what a LOT of people do and post absolute rubbish just to get your rank increased.

It's only for fun.

I've been coming to this forum for 2 years and as you can see, I am not hung about rank !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

what the Censored is that man you must by so Censored rich man how much is all that Censored

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

WHICH joistic do u recomend us to buy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

what the Censored is that man you must by so Censored rich man how much is all that Censored

No, No! Censored

Greekman72

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

The stuff in the pic ain't that flash...

The Yoke is a one that alot of people have - it costs £130 ($199)...

The large screen was £130 ($215).

The Joystick is a Logitech that cost only £19 ($34) and it's solid as rock and I'd really recommend it.

I got the CH Throttle Quad and the CH Rudder pedals too but haven't taken a photo of my set-up with those yet !

😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

You can get Yoke and Rudder pedals for less at amazon.com than from CH Products web site. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...