Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Around the World

Pro Member Trainee
Jay (ejay31) Trainee

Hi everyone

I would love to fly around the world in flight simulator, stopping off at major airports to 'refill'.

I have searched the internet to try an find a flight around the world, but have been unable to find any. Does anybody know where I can find one?

Thanks for any help

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Why you dont create your own ''around of world'' with airports of your choice? Wink

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

or u can go to the allready set, important travel in your Fs2004 menú, ther u can find very long travels arrownd the world.
but you can do your own trip.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I'm in the midst of my around the world flights. I started from Acapulco (MMAA) and headed for Quito, Equidor (SEQU). I am trying to stay near the equator as much as possible. After Quito it was Sao Luis, Brazil (SBSL) to Monrovia, Liberia (GLRB) to Mauritius Intl, Mauritius (FIMP) to Singapore, Malaysia (WSSS) then on to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (AYPY). I am now head to Papeete, Tahiti (NTAA). I have made an in flight save which I will continue possibly tomorrow. I think I will finish up my trip in Los Angeles' (KLAX). The aircraft I am using is the fictitional Excalibur Stratojet which cruises at Mach 2.25 at an altitude of FL550. It certainly shortens flight times.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Haha i bet it does! But you don't see very much scenery at that altitude Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It's better scenery that going by any polar route. I've never seen so much ice.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Haha i bet it does! But you don't see very much scenery at that altitude Laughing

Actually, the scenery looks much the same to me at FL550 as it does at FL330. When crossing the Amazon jungle, Africa plains and the Pacific Ocean I did not expect to see much anyway.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

To you gents who have made it around the world my hat goes off to you! I fly all over the world with UVA, but everytime I sit down and plan out a coast-to-coast or around the world route in a GA aircraft or larger, I always fizzle out about 1/4 of the way.