Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Yahoo attachments

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Does it usually take 7 hours to attach a file using yahoo e-mail. It's a 10 minute video. I compressed it. It's still going right now. Anyone else here have yahoo e-mail?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

7 hours? Shocked Shocked

Generally no, but it depends on the internet connection upload speed and size of attatchment

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

About 5 minutes for a 10mb attachment if you have cable. Upstream is much slower than download.
I do it often.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's still going. Shocked I'l let it go over night.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have a yahoo-mail too.The speed of upstream-downdtream depends on the type of network connection you have as the rest already said.Here in Greece till now we had slow internet connections.Most are PSTN and some are ISDN.The ADSL type of connection has started to grown up and used to be used from gompanies etc.For single users is a lil bit expensive but the prices has strarting to fall cause of the competition between tel.companies.I m in the searching of change my coonection from ISDN i already use, to ADSL.

By the way a question.I want to share with you some pics that i shoot this weekend from a quick car trip i had.How can i do it?

Thanks in advance Smile

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain

Upload the shots to http://img4.imageshack.us/ and then paste the forums 1 link in between[img]and[/img]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks mypilot. Wink

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's still attaching, I let it run all night. I'm going to stop it and try something different,.