Win $100 of Flight Sim software at Screenshot Art.com

Monstad Guest

We are pleased to announce that this months MSFS competition has turned into the 'Captain Sim Summer Screenshot Contest'.

'....big deal man'

I hear you say 🙂

Well this contest offers the following Captain Sim products for the winner:

Legendary 727
Legendary F-104
Legendary Mig-21
Yakolev Yak-3

Thats approx $100 worth of prizes!

You can post two shots in this contest and change your entry as many times as you like before the deadline. No editing allowed in this competition

Anyone who has already entered a shot into this months MSFS competition can retain their entry into this contest. Head over to our competition section to post your entry here

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

What do you mean No editing allowed in this competition ? Every image on that site has been adjusted. 😕

Monstad Guest

Not all of them, there are many shots posted with no editing 🙂

As for this competition, and most held at SSA, there is no editing allowed allowing everyone the chance to win.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

if your really good at photosshop you wont be able to tell

Monstad Guest

I have been editing screenshots for 2 years as have some of the judges - we can tell Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've been a member there since it started and they know if you Photoshop a screenshot, don't do it and become embarrassed when your caught.

Radar

Monstad Guest

Yup, please be assured you are on a level playing field.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...