Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

yoke + pedals

crosscheck9 Guest

Does anyone know where I can find a good set including a control yoke and rudder pedals. The one's I have seen online total over $300. Please, nobody say I should pay that kind of money just cause everyone does, (as in what happened in a previous post regarding getting fs9 for a cheaper price.) I was just asking. The CH products look fantastic, but they are a little over my budget. I looked on ebay aswell. There are things for 9 dollars, but I don't want to get some cheap product that will break the next day. I need something that will last, but is not the top of the line. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try amazon, they have good prices.

Radar

spuddi Guest

you should try to get the CH ones. keep an eye on ebay on they do keep coming up.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain
crosscheck9 Guest

Thanks alot guys. I think I'm going to have to find a way to get that money, or just wait until the price goes done and use what I have. I'll keep searching though. If I find good prices, I'll be sure to post them for those who are looking into it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Lol CC9, it's all good to be thrifty man...stealing is not thrifty though (Regarding the "post about FS9 for free") Wink

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

ch yoke US$96, pedals $94, I dont see why $300??