Panel Substitution

Pro Member Trainee
FuzzyCub Trainee


Say I want to change the B737 panel with the one Learjet uses. Is that possible and if so, any suggestions to how it can be done?


1 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hello FuzzyCub
I used to use the 737 panel for the 777 & Airbus (did'nt like the visability)At least you could resize the 737 panel to your liking...anyway back up the
panel (just in case) Then copy the panel you want to try where the original one was.
Some aircraft have part of the panel in the aircraft config so the 3d panel will not work
There are plenty of good(&some bad) panels about for you to try
Here's a few sites to try ➡

Ive not tried the Lear panel for a 737 thou

Anyway good luck

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions