Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

dc10 pANEL ?

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi, I downloaded and installed the DC10 panel from this site. Howe3ver, I cannot find the other 5 downloads that should accompany this download here or anywhere on the internet ! This download doesn't contain gauges. Why? Where can I get a DC10 panel for 2004 that has everything I need. I used to download aircraft, panels, scenery long ago for FS95, etc, but haven't done it for some time. Any help would be appreciated. What good is a panel download here if the whole package isn't available? Thnx, rob

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Habu, how ya doing.
I searched these out, I hope they are what you want. Good flying.
11th down.
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004panels4.htm

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Thnx Captain Radarman!! I already had that one, but you encouraged me to get it working. I finally did and didn't like it ! Haha! So I will search again. Need a good 3-engine panel. Also, some of the PAI planes I added fly well, just lousy! Seem to be under-powered like a single engine TO ! As to me not being here, I am a bit disappointed that Mr Flyaway "modifies" posts as he sees fit. Remember when I firstly asked the Q about a No-CD Crack file? You gave a link to one...The first link anyone knew of. Well, if you go back and look now, Mr Flyaway was even asking where to get it. And now your answer has been "Modified" to shpw the link here. A bit dishonest, I think. Nice to see you still here! rob

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Habu, I remember that was the first time here for me. I eventually joined because this was one of the few places without a group of know-it-all-authorities. Here we all give answers and try to help one another.
I did give a list of about 5 places to download the "crack' and that's still intact. I guess "flyaway" wanted to keep the "crack" and the posters (us) here and not wandering to other sites. 🙄
Sorry that panel isn't what your looking for, try Flightsim.
Happy Flying! 😎

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

I modded the post once the download was added on Fly Away because I thought it was appropriate. People came from Google to Fly Away to get it - so it's just logical they should be able to find it here. Hope it's all ok 🙂

Fly Away forums have grown greatly over the past 4 months, and its great to see a bigger community starting to form - and starting to notice the commited posters, such as RadarMan who is now a mod in the FS2004 general forum. Keep up the posting guys, it's all great 🙂)