Total Votes : 14

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

The most realistic aircraft is........
If you choose others,please tell me wich is
thanks

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I voted Leval-D 767, I think it's either that or the pmdg 747, but I don't have the 747 so I couldn't say.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

I like very much the Boeing B-737, any, but the pdmg is the man of the sky. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Went for the PMDG 737NG as it's the only payware I have and it has to be the best out there bare none

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

The PMDG 747 has the looks, interior and realistic cockpit where as the Level-D 767 has the looks, realistic cockpit but no wonderful interior. So I chose the PMDG 747. It was a hard choice though and I'm still not sure whether it was the wright one.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

By the way, you left out the FeelThere ERJ-145. Now THAT is a realistic plane =), it even handles like a fighter jet!

This is a tough call though, because a lot of these have faithfulness to rendering systems, but others to rendering visuals, and then still others to rendering the flight dynamics. I've heard from a lot of people that LDS still trumps the 747 in faithfulness to flight dynamics, but then captain sim is usually far more faithful in the display end. However, the 747 does come out on top in regards to the systems modeled in my opinion.

The 737ng did start it all it seems, so I'd like to give that a nod, but sadly it set such a high standard that all these recent planes have had to surpass it =)!

Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Joint 1st place for me:

Level D 767 / Feelthere ERJ145

PMDG 737 used to be my 1st place but it's been out 2 years now so I think the above have surpassed it.

I think some people have picked the PMDG 747, who don't yet have the add-on ! It WILL be superb when it's bugs are fixed but I can't see how people would vote for it just yet, with it's bugs.