Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

TV Out

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

My video card has this...Just happen to have extra monitors lying around...Is this worth using..That is hooking up two more monitors,and what will it do for me and this game???

Anybody out there done this and do you like it????? Thanks.....

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I just did it. As I understood you have extra monitor not TV, you can not hung a monitor to TV-OUT. If you have extra monitor and your card has not multiple out put (2 monitors) you can by a cheap PCI card for say 18 $
and connect it. On the second monitor you can have some thing like map view or radio stack and any other instruments. It is really nice on other applications too. (like word on one monitor and excel on the other at the same time or internet+word if you do some research).

Thanks Rafi....Am working it out soon....Tech says I can use a TV or monitor,depending on type of cable I get.....

Pro Member First Officer

Please tell me about in case of successes I am interested..

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Hey Bud....Here's the deal...I got a GForce 5700 card...It has S Video out and a ,,,Well I'll call it a DVI out...S Vid for TV....DVI for monitor.....

So my main monitor is a 19 inch flat.....And second is a 15 inch flat that sits on top ..... All wired and ready to go....

But I had to order the DVI to Monitor adaptor from eVida...15.00 27.00 for second day air....Should have it monday morning.....So I'll tell you all about it after that....Can't wait I tell you.....

BTW....I had to buy wiffy a 19 inch for her new puter...That way I got her old 15 in.....LOL

Pro Member First Officer

Congratulation Harleman! It is a good card. It has that dual monitor out so you can get 3D on both monitor. I am thinking to buy exactly same card when I will be at the state (living within 2 weeks) I just would like to know what frame rate you got on the second monitor when you "put" a view like spot plane view or any more dynamic window which need higher refresh rate (not like radio stack or map view)
BTW what was the price if it is not to noise to ask?