File Hosting

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey, does anyone know of a good free file-hosting website with a bit more than 5 MB of space? I mean, it's gotta have good bandwidth usage allotment, but I'm not all that picky.

Thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Hey, does anyone know of a good free file-hosting website with a bit more than 5 MB of space? I mean, it's gotta have good bandwidth usage allotment, but I'm not all that picky.

Thanks!

For FS9-related files, yes, but otherwise the only one I know of is http://www.yousendit.com/ (1 GB, not sure of how their service is).

If you find a better one I hope you'll post it.

BMIBEN Guest

FEM - i dont know free ones but try looking at www.thistlehosting.com their only £10 a year and really nice guys, before you say it i dont own it im, i just have a site with them and their amazingly helpful

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...