Flight Simulator Instrument Behaviour, SID & STAR Plates

Ray McMorrow Guest

As an instrument pilot I would like to see more facility for accurate instrument behaviours and approaches. Particularly a more accurate Flight Management Computer fully interacting with the Autopilot, that can enable all categories of approaches including Autoland.

A tutor that actually instructs according to the proper aircraft checklist.

Microsoft should Negotiate with Jeppesen to have a database of airport approach plates, SIDS and STARS for at least the major airport hubs in each country. This would be a start.

Any comments??

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

I would be happy just to be able to file and fly a SID or STAR and use my own plates. The most annoying thing is being 80 nm from the airport and getting vectors.

The only way to fly the STAR is ignore ATC.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...