FS live traffic

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

Has anyone got it? What do people think of it? does anyone have any screen shots with them using it?

Cheers

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Very expensive but interesting, I have Ultimate Traffic but it doesn't connect to the net like this does.
Nice screenshots here.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/ANFS/shots.html

Radar

Ant478 Guest

Live traffic looks bloody good, i mite have to get this myself.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

AJWatson2209 wrote:

Has anyone got it? What do people think of it? does anyone have any screen shots with them using it?

Cheers

I have the demo which will only show you some aircraft types (Boeing 737 - all types, Airbus A320, Boeing 747-400), but it's pretty cool. I don't plan to buy it--the recurring cost is crazy IMHO. Here's my own SS of KLAS...

Since the shots at their website are of the full version, you might find my shot helpful to look at since it is from the demo.

Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...