Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Inside 9/11

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hello, the last two nights I have been watching Inside 9/11 on National Geographic. An amazing show. Something that amazed me was when they show the flight the crashed into the pentagon. They had a security camera setup pointing right where the plane crashed. They showed the film of when the plane hit the pentagon. WOW. One second you see the side of the pentagon the next frame you see it in flames. The plane was going so fast that you couldn't see it past the camera.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I heard about this show on the news - unfortunately I don't have the National Geographic channel. Hopefully National Geographic will make a DVD.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I remember them saying that it was available on video. You could probably find it on their site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks Jared - they have it for sale in their store. I haven't seen it, but in your opinion do you think it is worth buying?

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

yea i watched some of that last night too

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I have not seen the programm yet,but have seen the video..................I could not see any aircraft hitting the building................
I saw a puff of smoke in 1 frame followed by an explosion

Unless they have released new footage,this one is very much open

Pro Member Trainee
Ed Dillio (EDillio) Trainee

I have quite a few pictuers of 911 in New York City (nothing bad) just alot of clean up stuff, if anyone wants to see a few I can post them.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Chris102 wrote:

Thanks Jared - they have it for sale in their store. I haven't seen it, but in your opinion do you think it is worth buying?

Yes Chris I do. I was not all into 9/11 but watching this 4 hour program it made me understand how this who attack lead up to. The fist two hours basically are in the 90's and describe how the attack were to come in the future. I learned so much and highly recommend buying it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I was in Phoenix AZ over for the last 6 days. I didn't get to see them, but I like to watch that channel. I wish I had seen it. Crying or Very sad