SCREENSHOT

Pro Member Trainee
THOR Trainee

❓ ❓

I've been seeing all these really awesome pictures of screenshots from Flight Sim 2004. I can't seem to find the correct key or combination of keys to hit to make a screenshot. Any assistance is greatly welcomed.

Thanks, THOR

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Go to your fav sim site and search for a utillity called fsscreen

Pro Member Trainee
markmac141 Trainee

just hit the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard. go into a graphics program (i.e. accessories->paint) and select paste. There's your screenshot.

Pro Member Trainee
davesmith Trainee

A great utility for taking multiple screenshots in Flt Sim, you can download it here:

Cheers
Dave

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

I use a program called screen hunter. You can get it for free at www.wisdom-soft.com It works real nice

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Sorry Dont go to the link above go to www.wisdom-soft.com The one on top had The word it in it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

search for GrabClipSave, this is also good

Rick Lee Guest

Agreed F_E_M ❗

Been using it for over a year and haven't found a reason to replace it.
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

yep!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...