at least 37 dead in peruvian crash.

crosscheck9 Guest

My hearts go out to the people who suffer from these accidents. Crying or Very sad Airline safety is definately gonna have to start considering major changes, because all these people are innocent for heaven's sake. Here's the link.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050824/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/peru_plane_crash

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

That's absolutely horrible. I wonder why he couldn't divert. 😞

Aircraft with Podded engines never do well to land in water or soft land. 😞 That was a major player, I bet. 😞

Andy2005 Guest

Is it me or are there a lot of crahes lately? 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I've read an article in CNN. Poor people.... Crying or Very sad

Andy, there were 5 accidents in this month... This never happened before.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Agus0404 wrote:

I've read an article in CNN. Poor people.... Crying or Very sad

Andy, there were 5 accidents in this month... This never happened before.

* February 3 - Kam Air Flight 904 crashes in a snowstorm in Afghanistan.
* August 2 - Air France Flight 358 skids off runway in Toronto and catches fire; all aboard escaped (no fatalities or serious injuries).
* August 6 - An ATR-72 heading from Italy to Tunisia crashes into the Mediterranean Sea, killing 16 of 39 on board.
* August 14 - Helios Airways Flight 522 crashes near Kalamos, Greece with 121 on board; no survivors.
* August 16 - West Caribbean Airways Flight 708 crashes in western Venezuela; 160 killed, no survivors.
* August 23 - TANS Peru Flight 204 crashes in Peru; approximately 41 of 100 on board killed.
* Total Year Death Toll: 442 killed

Pro Member Trainee
Ian (iMc) Trainee

This is shocking. 5 serious accidents in the one month.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I've noticed that the majority of those accidents happened in B737 variety aircraft...Dunno about you, but I'm never getting on another of those.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...