Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The next FS

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Do you guys know what it will be called [e.g FS 2007 or FS 2006] and what month next year it will be launched in [ just out of curiosity] ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As long as MS hasn't made an "official" announcement, no one knows anything about the next version, even to the point if there will be one.
I call it FSX and figure next late spring early summer.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey radar man have you sent that list to microsoft yet?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

hey radar man have you sent that list to microsoft yet?

Nope, I have to wait for Flyaway to give the ok.
He may have contacted them to come and read it. I'm quite certain that they occasionally skim the major flight sites.

You can feedback to them personally about the sim if you like, I have. Both in e-mail forum and taking the survey that resulted in a FS9 software evaluation download for them.
I also participate in a software download program that automatically sends them Windows information for the now named W-Vista.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm beginning to get the idea that the hardcore lengthy post to be sent to MS is getting redundant. You find the same stupid CPU-sapping ideas on every page.

Oh well, I'm bitter today i guess Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

If it was sent to MS we might just want to shorten it up a little, I'm not says that some of the ideas are bad, because they are all good, but microsoft might not want to read a 90 page list of ideas, where after about page 20 or so every thing is repeted.