Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

**Smilies**

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway
How about some more GOOD smilies, There are quite a few that are appropriate for "flight talk".
Here are a few smilie sites if you like.

http://www.mysmilies.com/

http://www.gosmiley.com/

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

If you can find some good smilies, along with a place to get them - I'll see what I can do in terms of getting them added! Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Super Exclamation

The two sites that I have above are the tops on the net. I'll give you more if you like, just say so.

Pro Member Site Admin

Rgr that - can you let me know which smilies from those sites you wanted added? They should be a similar size to the ones we already have on the site. What ones do you like? Do you have a link to them?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway,
While I like assorted smilies myself I understand your wanting to keep them uniform. I have made up a zip folder of 60 or so smilies that will met your standards (I hope).
Can you e-mail or PM me a link (to upload) or an e-mail address to send them to.
It's only about 200k.

Pro Member Site Admin

Send 'em to account@flyawaysimulation.com - I'll make sure that I get them first.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway,
I sent the folder twice and it bounced both times, the address that you gave me "doesn't exist" according to the message.
I couldn't have gotten it wrong, I copied and pasted to avoid any errors. Do you have another address that I can send it to.
account@flyawaysimulation.com

Pro Member Site Admin

Ahh, I must have missed the "s"... woops.

The address is:
accounts@flyawaysimulation.com

That should work Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway-IT WORKED Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing
As we speak it's winging it's way to you wherever you are.
I think all will enjoy them.