ScreenShot Manager Replacement?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I've often used a program called ScreenShot Manager by Fs-Desgin Berlin
but i don't have it anymore and their link to download it doesn't work.So is there any other program to help me take screenshots [not fraps].

P.S please reply by tonight because i'm going on holiday tomorrow and won't come back for a week.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I use Screen Hunter 4.0. it's free and you can configure it so it'll put a jpg into a folder every time.

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

Radar

Pro Member Captain

Fewph, I thought someone would never reply. Thanks RM.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I use that one too. It's a very good program.

Yes, RadarMan always saves our lives. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Personally I find GrapClipSave to be an excellent program

Pro Member Captain

I'm back and simply can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

FEM, I will certainly give you screenshot program a try.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

do i need to use a program such as this to get screen shots posted?

At the mo, i have just used print screen and then saved it as a microsoft photo editor file and submitted it, but never have i seen a picture posted!!!!!!!!!

Micah 😉

Picasso Guest

I presume you mean posts to the site gallery which, of course requires all uploads to be in jpg format.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

do i need to use a program such as this to get screen shots posted?

At the mo, i have just used print screen and then saved it as a microsoft photo editor file and submitted it, but never have i seen a picture posted!!!!!!!!!

Micah 😉

We generally use those kinds of programs to capture lots of screenshots without exiting the sim. You can try on of those programs....they are free.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...