*FREE* today only (Tuesday 30-Aug-05) $39 Opera Browser!

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail registerme@opera.com to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).

Opera is an Internet browser with a pop-up blocker, multiple-window navigation, mouse gestures, keyboard shortcuts, an e-mail client with a spam filter, and integrated search for user security and speed.

The cross-platform browser includes a multitude of other functions, such as IRC-compatible chat, support for RSS newsfeeds, a password manager, and one-click customization and privacy-protection settings.

Mouse gestures and keyboard shortcuts allow for accelerated Web navigation while the Fast Forward and Rewind buttons ease browsing. Users can run multiple windows as well as personalize the user interface with one-click skins.

The browser also contains special elements for users with disabilities, drag-and-drop support, a notes function, user profiles, and a host of other features. Opera supports the latest in security and provides password and cookie managers.

http://www.download.com/Opera/3000-2356_4-10421507.html?tag=excl

Let's stay on topic please, no browser wars or snitty comments. I have taken the free offer (which is to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Opera) because, hey, it's normally $39 so why not? I'm still using Firefox, but it is interesting to compare browsers, so this offer is open if you feel the same. 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Good catch SoCalRick... 👍

Thanks 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Thanks for the info 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's a very clever idea, I hope they include free updates.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

That's a very clever idea, I hope they include free updates.

Radar

It's a full registered version, so you'll get the same treatment as any other registered user.

I finally got my code after about a 10 hour wait, so anyone out there waiting just be patient. Oh, and the email will likey go into your spam or bulk folder (but if you're a member here then you know to check your spam folder, right?).

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Here's a link so that you can get an immediate, free registration, but you ONLY HAVE 4 HOURS left to take advantage of getting one of the world's most advanced browsers totally free.

http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

Tomorrow it's back to $39 mates. Just get the reg code whether you want to use it now or try it later. It's great to have a variety of browsers especially if you are a web page designer.

Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...