world travel

gazpode_l Guest

forgive me for asking Embarassed but i am on the lookouts for some liveries for WORLD TRAVEL. I have recently discovered fs passengers and It feels NOT RIGHT flying my 737 with different liveries from other airlines, whilst my pilot is registered with world travel..

can you help?

gary

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a look but couldn't find anything, sorry 😞

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
gazpode_l Guest

thanks for trying you two! radarman you are CLOSE! only problem is i've yet to purchase the software of boeing 737 NG, or download any pdmg 737's. 🙄

Keep trying 🙂

gazpode Guest

SUCCESS 😀

radarman you gave me somewhere to begin looking and i've found a decent one here:-

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=world+travel+airlines&CatID=root&Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&Page=2

now to d/l the thing and get it on a disk to take home an U/L to my dad's pc and try out 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good catch, I don't know how I missed that one.

Radar

gazpode Guest

Yeah,
there is one there for an airbus along with a boeing 737-400. I didn't look properly and it is actually for an fs98 boeing 737, catagorised in the fs2k section!

Can't win them all! 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...