Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Celebration...!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I invite you all to a virtual bar and i buy you the drinks(juicys for the younger ones Wink )In order to celebrate together my promotion into a Chief Captain. Wink

Lets forget about the problems and drink OUZO,and Greek wine...and anything else you like.

ITS ALL FREE.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

P.S. :i know that most of posts where rubbish but in order to reach RadarMan i will continue my fight......... Wink

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I salute you Chief Captain Greekman, you have been a wonderful help and addition to this site and it's members.
I personally wish to thank you also!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

I invite you all to a virtual bar and i buy you the drinks(juicys for the younger ones Wink )In order to celebrate together my promotion into a Chief Captain. Wink

Lets forget about the problems and drink OUZO,and Greek wine...and anything else you like.

P.S. :i know that most of posts where rubbish but in order to reach RadarMan i will continue my fight......... Wink

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Well done my friend!

I'd love Ouzo with a coffee bean for good luck. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hey Rick...start to think what are you gonna do cause i see that you are close... But you never gonna catch me....bouhahahahahaha......Wink

RadarMan thanks a lot Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Hey Rick...start to think what are you gonna do cause i see that you are close... But you never gonna catch me....bouhahahahahaha......Wink

RadarMan thanks a lot Embarassed

With enough OUZO I'll catch up with you, haha, that's when I really run off at the mouth, and about the only time I ever dance.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Have you ever thought the day after....Hungover is unbearable.... Yucky Mr. Green Yucky Mr. Green Yucky

Wink

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Have you ever thought the day after....Hungover is unbearable.... Yucky Mr. Green Yucky Mr. Green Yucky

Wink

Indeed, I don't like "driving the porcilin bus" or "talking on the giant white telephone," LOL!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

....Or to avoid been steped by the pink elephants...LoooL Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Congratulations Greekman, you are a great addition to this site Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Not greater than you Jon. Wink

Thanks a lot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

SUGCARHTHRIA!!!

Man, I TRIED to get "Congratulations" But I think it wen't wrong. Anyways, if I did it right, then you'v egot my congratulations.

If not, then you have my congratulations, and heartfelt thanks for the recent PM of which I just replied to.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Wow!!!

You imressed me FEM!!!You have done excellent job...Only a small mistake...''SYGHARHTIRIA'' is the right spelling but the meaning is the point and you reach it with a very emotional way for me Embarassed

Thanks a lot.Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Congradulations Greekman72!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot Chris. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Congratulations Exclamation Exclamation

It is nice to have you here with us in Fly Away Simulation.

Clapping

Last edited by Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) on Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It is nice also that i have met guys like you here Agus. Wink

Thanks a lot. Smile

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Hey Rick...start to think what are you gonna do cause i see that you are close...

I am posting my 300th message here and now to honor you for your many fine posts and to thank you for the OUZO!

Since I don't have an OUZO smiley the beer emoticon will have to do, lol. Cheers!

HiCcUp!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

GONGRATULATIONS Group Wave Punk Thumbs Up! Bow Down

Thanks for the Beer...i appriciate...hick...it a lot... Laughing
But do you think that you are going to catch me?....noooooooooooo Wink Wink Wink

Rick you are a perfect guy and your posts are helpful for all of us.

Thanks a lot for your presence in this site.

Friendly Wink

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

But do you think that you are going to catch me?....noooooooooooo Wink Wink Wink

Not unless you take another long vacation, lol!

Rick you are a perfect guy...

You need to have a talk with my wife! Wink

Thanks for the compliments mate,

Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wish i could but i have to persuade mine for me first Poke in Eye ... Wink Wink Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

SoCalRick wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Hey Rick...start to think what are you gonna do cause i see that you are close...

I am posting my 300th message here and now to honor you for your many fine posts and to thank you for the OUZO!

Since I don't have an OUZO smiley the beer emoticon will have to do, lol. Cheers!

HiCcUp!

Congratulations Rick Thumbs Up!