Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

two questions

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

HI
have two questions:
1 š-whatīs means " approach minumus " or something like that
2 š-I canīt see the cabin of a plane, within .. only I can see the cockpit and the virtual cockpit of my planes,nothing more..
Thank you

Don Wood Guest

To answer your first question, approach minimums are the altitude and visibility below which it is no longer legal to continue an IFR approach. These minimums will vary based on both the airport surrounding terrain and the type of approach being flown. A fairly standard set of ILS minimums when there is no surrounding terrain or obstruction that prevents it is 200 feet and 1/4 mile. That means, that when flying an IFR approach, when you reach 200 feet above ground level (AGL) you must have the runway in sight and have at least 1/4 mile visibility down the runway or you must execute a missed approach.

For pilots who are certified flying aircraft that are equipped specifically, an IFR approach can be flown to lower minimums, up to and including zero/zero conditions

I can't help with your second issue. I'm not sure what your question is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

CP16 wrote:

HI
have two questions:
1 š-whatīs means " approach minumus " or something like that
2 š-I canīt see the cabin of a plane, within .. only I can see the cockpit and the virtual cockpit of my planes,nothing more..
Thank you

Could you be a bit more specific on the second question please 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that CP16 means that he wants to see an entire view of all the flight deck,not only the instruments view.

Let us know CP16.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right,
I think he wants to "walk" around inside the aircraft.

http://www.anticyclone.be/ Pay/ try the demo.

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library Free but not as complete as the pay-ware.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

Thanks for all the answers
😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Keep in mind, to walk around the cabin than the plane will have to have a cabin made for it.

Ie.. not every plane is going to have it.