Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PARKED ON STAND

Pro Member Trainee
limmy Trainee

One more bit of help please chaps.

when i select a flight and the departure airport i always start on the active runway .
What do you have to select to start on the apron on a stand?

cheers

Jamie Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
BerraTV Trainee

There is no way from Create A Flight. However, if you are going to fly out of a particular airport all the time, you can taxi the plane over to the stand and just save the flight. That way whenever you want to fly out of that particular airport, you just call up that particular flight and get set to go. I even shut the plane completely down so when I return to that saved flight, I have to go through the check list, start the engines, get ATC approval and taxi away. Hope this helps! 🙂

for most airports,on the select a flight page,on the bottom left you will see a drop down list of runways,gates,and other info...Highlight one and click fly Now.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

for most airports,on the select a flight page,on the bottom left you will see a drop down list of runways,gates,and other info...Highlight one and click fly Now.....

Also if you d/load a prog called Afcad(make sure its the one for Fs9) you will be able to increase the number of gates available to depart from.

Hope it helps

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Remember, some of the smaller airports (usually very small ones) will only have the runway to depart from - so dont be surprised if you notice this.