Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

first day of middle school

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

The first day of middle school was hard. I got almost detention for using the wrong bathroom! I had no idea I wasn't supposed to be in that area. The teachers never told me that. They hand out detentions like candy at my new school. Another thing that happened was they messed up my schedule. It said that I was supposed go to Intermediate band for 4 period. I got there and the conductor guy said that I was only in Advanced and Jazz bands. Not in Intermediate band which I thought. They sent me to a technology class.

Then for 7 period, I went to the correct room and everything but I was in an 8th grade class. I talked to the teacher and he said that they do somtimes put smart 7th graders into his class. (it was a 8th grade algerbra honor 1 class) Rolling Eyes (I thought I was smart, but I didn't know I was that smart Laughing ) They probally got the schedule Censored up again. If I do have to stay in this class, then I'll need some $100+ calculator. (that is a whole flight lesson)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's a tough world out there. Be ready for more errors but don't let them get you down, they're here today gone tomorrow.
What's the worse that can happen, they can't kill you or throw you in prison so relax.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Some students aren't too friendly either, I was in line to use the toilet (Laughing) and this kid just pushed me out of the way and said he was there first. Shocked I just let it go, because if I got into a fight, then it would be my fault just as much as it was his. I came back later.

BTW, if I had the chance to tell 5th graders (or still 6th graders in some states still) one thing, PAY MORE ATTENTION in Elementary school.

crosscheck9 Guest

I understand what your saying - My first day of Middle school was a nightmare Shocked - Whats weird that it was also my first time in the US, and I honestly didn't know what to do. All my old schools were very small in relation to my new school, we all pretty much new each other. My advice - the more friends you have, the less there are to pick on you Wink - Good luck. I hope you have a GREAT school year.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

It's a tough world out there. Be ready for more errors but don't let them get you down, they're here today gone tomorrow.
What's the worse that can happen, they can't kill you or throw you in prison so relax.

Radar

Totally agrie with RadarMan...Dont get stressed my pilot.You are a very clever young boy(man) and you have prove it to all of us lots of times.Stay calm and focus to your plants,ignore the persons which are in a mizery way of life and i bet that all of them there ,will soon find out that you are the best.We,here, already know it. Wink

The only thing you always must have in your mind is to watch your health and all the others will come as you like.Fight for your dreams my friend. Wink

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

All too often students get into the "I'll get even later" frame of mind. They tye to out do what they received when they were the under class. Remember when you become the upper class, what you went through and try not to make it worse the the underclass/ freshmen.

Also when you leave middle school, you become the freshmen in high school, So the student that gave you the hard time today, may have to face the same treatment next year in high school.

Don't let the problems get you down. All works out in time.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

mypilot wrote:

Some students aren't too friendly either, I was in line to use the toilet (Laughing) and this kid just pushed me out of the way and said he was there first.

Next time pee up his leg......he won't push in front of you again!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Next time pee up his leg......he won't push in front of you again!

Now this man is either a genious, or well vested in the art of self defense ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks everybody. Very Happy And for that humor. Laughing