Thanks God!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Today morning on the road to my office i have a strong car accident.I was moving in a highway with the speed of 150km/h(Too much-and so follish for me Embarassed ) and there was a wood in the left side of the road that costs me a left-front flat tyre.I lost control of my car and stick to the safety slab bar and drawing there for about 400 meters.I lost the left back tyre totally(i pick up later ina distance of 100 meters back of the car),i have no breaks and the only think that remain to do is trying to keep car stick on the bar in order not to lose control and hit the other cars that passing beside me.After about 20 seconds the car stops and i figure out that(forunately)i was ok.My car has a big damage but the point that im ok makes me ignore it.

Thanks God for it...

I have learn my lesson.

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

I know we try to keep religion off the forum, but thankfully He was with you today. We have many brought into our emergency department with much less damage to their cars, but all too often more damage to themselves.

Be carefull and keep flying.

crosscheck9 Guest

Oh my goodness - You're really going to have to becareful out there Greekaman - I was reading that story on the seat of my pants! I'm glad to hear your alright. Just watch out - you're a valuable member of the sight, and us amateurs need your around - 😉 -

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Today morning on the road to my office i have a strong car accident.I was moving in a highway with the speed of 150km/h

150 (kilometers / hr) = 93.2056788 miles per hour according to Google. OMG! It's a wonder that you're alive mate, so indeed it seems it wasn't your time and that you were blessed. Glad that you had a cool head because at that speed any sudden moves could have had your vehicle flipped over and on fire. Thank God you're okay, that is the most important thing.

Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It was a bad moment and a totally wrong way of driving for me.i was totally overhead Wall Bashing .I have never had a car accident in past.Im driving about 16years and i have done a lot of Kms or miles(about 480.000kms-almost 300.000miles)and never have had a scratch.But it has happens... Crying or Very sad

It was a fault of mine with a compination of this Censored wood.
If i was slower maybe i could handle the situation better.
A very good lesson for me.

Thanks a lot all of you. ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They happen in the blink of an eye, especially at that speed. I love to drive fast but I know there are ramifications if I do.
Most of the time your driving on factory tires, the lowest of the low and at that speed your an accident waiting to happen.

Thankfully you came out alright, we like and need you here, so be careful out there.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot RadarMan. 😀

This Censored wood has get in the gear vault stack to the elater of short absorber and became a knife for the tyre.Thats what the mechanic(and i)notice after we put it out.A small peace of it was stll stacked there and i will keep it as a souvenir... 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Greekman, thanks God you're alive! That sounded really scary.

It's nice that you can still be here with us. Be careful next time, ok?

Oh, by the way, how bad is the car? Poor little car... 😞

I'm just joking 😂 We have to keep up the good mood. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

Wow! Glad you're ok!

I recently had my first dose of the autobahn and instantly kicked it up to 210 km/h! Things happen TOOOOOOOO fast at that speed.

Glad that it worked out and you're here to tell us about it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Wow man, thank God for your safety. That's an incredible story btw!

Driving fast is fun I agree, My little 98 Park Avenue tops at 113, but it's never safe unless you're on a race track! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot all of you guys...I appriciate a lot what all of you have write with a very emotional way for me...

Car damage? A fisrt view tels that it ll cost about 2500 euros.
But this is not the point right now...The point is that i have seen my family again and that i discover that i have more friends....All of you!!!...Thanks a lot guys and forgive my steam. Embarassed

Thank you all. ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain

€2500?!?! 😳 Ok, that's a bit expensive....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yes it is...But as you previously said we must see the good side of things...So everything could be fixed if we are ok... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Exactly! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...