Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A little help please

Craig_Uk Guest

hi, i bought Flight Simulation 2004 today with a Joystick and i'm finding it really difficult to get the hand of. I finished the 1st training section and now im on the second part where you learn about the navigation and that.

I just can't get my head around it all to be honest, don't know if i'm being a bit dumb or what. Anybody else had problems getting to gripes with this game ?

Thanks
CRaig Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Be patient my friend.You dont become a pilot(even a virtual one)from one moment to other.We all have pass through this procces.Take it as a challenge and your gonna make it... Wink

Craig_Uk Guest

Greekman72 wrote:

Be patient my friend.You dont become a pilot(even a virtual one)from one moment to other.We all have pass through this procces.Take it as a challenge and your gonna make it... Wink

If things carry on mate then i won't have a game to play on because i'll have thrown it out the window lol. Also i don't mean this to be offensive or anything towards any of you but is there a way that i can change the teachers voice to english instead of American because on somewords i don't know what he is saying.

Thanks
Craig

Craig_Uk Guest

Sorry, i have only just noticed that i have posted in the wrong section of this forum.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Stay with it.
No there isn't any way to change the accent, it's fine for me Laughing . List the few your having problems with.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You are an Englishman(...not in NY Wink )and you dont get US English?!?!?!What we have to say some of us which are not US or British?

I think that you have to try a litle and im sure that at the end your going to learn how to fly instead of teaching your CDs to do it... Wink