Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A HUGE favor...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello everyone,

I need a favor, and a huge one. I re-installed my FS9 because it didn't want to start. Now it works great, but for some reason all (except a few of them...and I mean a few) of the default key assignments are gone! I couldn't even exit my FS9 by pressing ESC!!

Can anyone please write the list of all default key assignments and their function so that I can set them in my FS9? I know it's too much work and stressing...
So if you have a free time and you have most of your default key assignments, could you please make a list for me? I'd appreciate it a lot.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Umh... I found in one of my Flight Simulator folders a list of FS2004 key commands...I can set them, but does the list cover all of the default key assignments?

The list I'm talking about is the one that RadarMan gives to everyone who wants to know how to activate the auto-pilot or whatever. You know what I am, right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Agus,
Two places to download the keyboard commands. I have them printed out.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7939/fs2004-keyboard-commands-table/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have them printed out too. That's why I said that I found it in one of my Flight Simulator folders. The sheets were there.

Do you know why that thing happened? I only had just like 10 key assigned. That was weird...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sometimes I think Windows has a life of it's own, I see strange changes in my documents sometimes.
Mini crash? maybe.

Are you all set, was that it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I guess I am. I didn't think about the fact that I had my sheet with all those key commands before posting. Tomorrow I'll set them up and if I need another one, I'll ask for it.

Thank you, RadarMan. 😉