I miss flying

crosscheck9 Guest

Gosh - It's been 2 weeks since I last departed and that was just some leisure flying in the Extra 300S - I'm waiting on a VGA card to come and spark some life into the sim. My father is currently in the United States on some business, and he said he'll see what he can find over there. I learned that the prices there are a lot better than they are here. I'm constantly visiting the forums, but I find that with me being grounded, I have nothing to talk about. Well, my father should be back next wednesday, so by Thursday, I should have it up and running. I can't wait till I hop into my 767 and take to the skies 😀 -

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Be patient my friend and all gonna be fine. 😉

crosscheck9 Guest

I'm sure it will - Thanks Greekman. I wonder what my first flight's going to be. I bet that knowing myself, I'll take a heavy across the atlantic, something like a KLM 767 flight from EHAM to Detroit. Fun Stuff. This sim really has an impact on every day life.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Real time of course.... 😉

crosscheck9 Guest

You know it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Watch out the real time flights...if you fall asleep and you have enable the auto refuel there a lot of chances to find your plane drifting somewhere over Mongolia... 😉

crosscheck9 Guest

I'll be sure to analyze and plan my flight accordingly with time. Thanks for the tip. All I need now is a VGA card -

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

Cross, what kinda vid card you gonna get?

I love my Ati Radeon X800 Pro 256mb AIW !!!!!!!!

😉

AstroSteve

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
crosscheck9 Guest

Well astrosteve, my father seems to agree with the fact that I need a new VGA card, so that makes the selecting process a lot easier. He recently went to Dallas on some business, and so in his spare time, or when he's free, he often goes out to electronics stores. I asked him to have a look around, and so he's going to decide which prices are decent, and which video cards to just veto. We might not stick to the plan, but I'll let you know what he digs up. He should be returning on Wednesday.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...