SearchSearch 

I need help please!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

Please Help ME!!!!!
i need help. After i find a plane i download it. But here is where i draw a blank, how do i get that plane that i just downloaded onto flight simulator. Please reply 😀 if you can also e-mail me at LittleAl100@aol.com
Thanks,
Alex 😕

9 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
boomshiko Trainee

Hey buddy,

Try using this guide https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/ ... Feel free to come back if you have more questions...

Pro Member Trainee

thanx alot ill try it out 😂

Guest Ed Guest

Littleal100 wrote:

Please Help ME!!!!!
i need help. After i find a plane i download it. But here is where i draw a blank, how do i get that plane that i just downloaded onto flight simulator. Please reply 😀 if you can also e-mail me at LittleAl100@aol.com
Thanks,
Alex 😕

Uh, aren't you the guy who posted saying that he can help US with all our problems? I guess you mean problems other than how to install downloaded planes? 🙄

Ed

Pro Member Trainee

Dear Ed.
i dont know how to download planes from this websight but i do know how to fly. 😂 I have been a piolt for over 15 years so if you need help with flying.... you can ask me.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Guest Ed wrote:

Littleal100 wrote:

Please Help ME!!!!!
Thanks,
Alex 😕

Uh, aren't you the guy who posted saying that he can help US with all our problems? I guess you mean problems other than how to install downloaded planes? 🙄

Ed

Good one Ed!

Rick

Pro Member Trainee

LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know how to download planes from this websight but i do know how to fly. I have been a piolt for over 15 years so if you need help with flying.... you can ask me.

Last edited by Alex (Littleal100) on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Lets cool down here guys or this will be locked.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

good idea Radarman

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I thought that in all the flying schools of the world the first and basic lesson was how to install the add-ons in FS... 😀 😉 😀 😉 😀 😉 ....

Come on my friends...Littleal100 has the kindness to offer us his knowledges...Lets give him a chance to prove it instead of getting him mad...But also i have to notice that i dont like to see big fonts in this forums...There is no need to get on fire from a litle teasing...We all use this site to relax calm and enjoy. 😉

Friendly to all of you. 😀