SearchSearch 

has rm ever...

crosscheck9 Guest

I was just wondering, has RM every posted a question? It's amazing how he knows everything. How do you do it RM? I'm dying to know. I've been looking through the forums in hopes of finding a question from you, but still, no luck, (as you can tell, I have a lot of free time after h/w) 😀

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well my friend i must tell you the truth now.RadarMan is a computer which is connected to the site server,which has a huge database and collects the best answer to all of our questions and moderate from another database which have some criteria about doing this...This computer proccess all of our posts and gives always the best answer to our question without never tired(its wellknown that a pc never get tired unless it crash or overclocking)But its a good machine....I wish i could find the specs of it 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Thats why RM never put questions...or if he has done it in past it was on purpose for not being understood that he is a computer...But he cant hide anymore.... Liar Liar Liar

And something more...i think that this computer has the abillity to double the number of posts thats why it 😉 (he) has so many.... 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

I 🍻 to RadarMans excistance and presence here in this site... Group Wave

Thanks RM... Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I think this is his first post
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/145/fairchild-metroliner/

Never asked a question.

crosscheck9 Guest

I to RadarMans excistance and presence here in this site...

Thanks RM...

well said

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 I'm happy flying the way I do, if it's not the "correct" way so be it. Dont Know
I know that the overwhelming majority of you feel that the sim should be as realistic as possible and your correct. and your 100% right, after all it is a "simulator". 👍

Yes I did ask a question in my first post and that wasn't my first post. It was as a guest, they were looking for the crack and I had a link to it.
It's in the General Forum I joined right after that. Flyaway changed the link to his own to make it easier for the members.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

😂 I'm happy flying the way I do, if it's not the "correct" way so be it. Dont Know

Radar

Keep going RadarMan 👍