Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

USA FLORIDA FLYING

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

OK,
it was very freakey. i was flying from Katl to Kfll when i her on the radio that a Frekin huricane is commin. I land, get home and my hole town is under a hurricane watch????!?!??!?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I bet it was a scary experience... 😉

Pro Member Trainee

ya but you get used to it once you fly to florida/live in florida for a long time. 🙄 😀 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

How was the land of your plane with such bad weather???I could imagine it but it scares me...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I lived in Miami, FL for a year and a half...Weather was nice all the time I lived there. There was only one announcement that a hurricane was coming, but nothing happened afterall.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have the same impression with you Agus...I have some relatives which leave in Boston but they used to spend their summer months there and never have told me about such bad weather conditions.I was asking to visit them lot of times but if i have to face up hurricanes and strong weather conditions i preffer the calm of Aegean sea. 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member Trainee

thats nothin Wink i was flying during 9/11. DO you know how hard it is to land when 100 other planes are trying to do the same thing at the same airport on the same runway. 🙄

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I have the same impression with you Agus...I have some relatives which leave in Boston but they used to spend their summer months there and never have told me about such bad weather conditions.I was asking to visit them lot of times but if i have to face up hurricanes and strong weather conditions i preffer the calm of Aegean sea. 😉 😉 😉

I've lived in Florida for over 30 years now and hurricanes are just a part of life here, but if you want to visit Florida do it in the winter time. Better temperatures and no hurricanes, they only occur during warm water conditions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks a lot for the info Warhawk. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Littleal100 wrote:

thats nothin Wink i was flying during 9/11. DO you know how hard it is to land when 100 other planes are trying to do the same thing at the same airport on the same runway. 🙄

Ohhh man you have pass through a lot of tough ...gates ...in your life.I envy you.I m waiting to tell us about your experience in MIRs(space station)shooting down cause im sure that you was the shooter... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I've lived in Florida for over 30 years now and hurricanes are just a part of life here, but if you want to visit Florida do it in the winter time. Better temperatures and no hurricanes, they only occur during warm water conditions.

I guess it's true..... Florida is hot all the year. Even in winter it's hot. And if it rains, it only rains 5 minutes and that's it! Well, that was my experience while living in Miami. You can't live there without air conditioning...It's too hot, but still nice. I guess that's the reason why Florida is called the Sunshine State. 🙄

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for the infos Agus 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome!

Pro Member Trainee

Greekman72 wrote:

Littleal100 wrote:

Ohhh man you have pass through a lot of tough ...gates ...in your life.I envy you.I m waiting to tell us about your experience in MIRs(space station)shooting down cause im sure that you was the shooter... 😉

HaHa funny.... But is there anyone elce here that was flying on 9/11

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

I guess it's true..... Florida is hot all the year. Even in winter it's hot. And if it rains, it only rains 5 minutes and that's it! Well, that was my experience while living in Miami. You can't live there without air conditioning...It's too hot, but still nice. I guess that's the reason why Florida is called the Sunshine State. 🙄

😉

We get some cool weather, even in Miami. Where I live is over 700 miles from Miami (yes, still in Florida) Pensacola is in the north west corner of Florida, we are about 15 miles from Alabama. We have autumn and the leaves turn. At times it even gets cold enough to freeze here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Littleal100 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Littleal100 wrote:

HaHa funny.... But is there anyone elce here that was flying on 9/11

Most of us...Dont forget that we are simmers for years... 😉

Pro Member Trainee

We Almosty NEVER get cool weather. lol 😂