You have NO idea how incredibly pissed I am!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

OK, it's time for FEM to blow a little steam before he goes absolutely insane. You know the beautiful girl in my sig pic? OK, it was planned that I go down and see her for Homecomming week. Now, on damn monday, her dad decides I can't come for reasons unknown for both of us.

Yes, I know he's prolly scared for his daughter. But what the F****!

Seriously, I've been pissed before, now I can't even see very well...I'm shaking and sweating as thought I just ran 2 miles, and I feel like crying..and I dunno...Not that anyone cares, but it's like talking to friends here, and I figured maybe blowing some steam is better than breaking my knuckles on a door

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
crosscheck9 Guest

FEM,
I'm sorry that her father just suddenly had a sharp change of mind. That shouldn't have happened. I beleive that you and her would have had a great Homecoming week, but unfortunatly, you are not the one with the authority of her, that is her father's job, and seeing what goes on today, I'm sure he's just trying to protect her from danger. With that said, I think you should just try to accept the fact that this is just not your day. Blow off some steam on the sim or something, take out an Extra 300S and flip around a bit. Anything just to take your mind off of it. I'm sorry to hear you were deprived of a wonderful week with a good friend of yours, but things happen. We don't know why, but we just have to accept them, and move on.

Crosscheck9

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Seriously, I've been pissed before, now I can't even see very well...

I can certainly understand those feelings as I've been there before myself. It's no fun being manipulated by someone else, especially when it doesn't make any good sense. At this point there's little gain in trying to understand it my friend. Sometime, with 20/20 hindsight, you'll have a clearer picture.

For instance, one time I was late for an appointment and following the "little old lady from Pasadena" in an area where passing would be suicidal. The whole time I'm beating the steering wheel to death, since I hate to be even one minute late for anything. Turns out there was a huge wreck exactly where I would have been if not held back by the little old lady. And as for the appointment? I was late but the person I was meeting was even later.

Sorry to go all "Twilight Zone" on you, FEM, but who knows, maybe there is a bigger picture here than we know right now. You're a good guy and I'm sure everything will turn out good for you in time.

Rick

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hey FEM...Men like you must never get dissapointed...You are a strong clever and nice guy.We know it and your girlfriends father gonna find it out soon.All fathers of the world has these kind of reactions in order to protect their daughters from...danger...They feel like they giving a diamond to a monkey... 😉 I can clearly understand your anger and i ensure you that most of us has pass through this gate...Other with a good end other with a bad one.Anyway life always goes forward,this never change...Try to stay calm as a good pilot like you must be in critical sircumstances and try to calm her too cause she needs it...Dont show your weakness now...Be the man now and when this pass open your hart and tell her everything...But now try to stay cool.This is the beauty of a love and im sure that when the time pass all this gonna be a sweet memory for both of you.If there is something deep between you and her your gonna pass it and thinks gonna be as you like...If you...crash...maybe its better to figure it out now instead of later...Hard words but truth.The bad conditions tight a couple.

Ohhh and something more...Did you try to get her father in front of FS and learn him flying???This gonna get him to a lower point of you and he will show you the respect you deserve...(Preferable craft and route:747 in trying of an emergency land-2 engines off-in Rio Amazonas 😉 )

We all with you...if this can help...

All gonna be as you like at the end Alex.Be patient and be a MAN as we know you... ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fathers are very protective of their daughters.
Go for a long, long walk, get tired and go to sleep.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry to hear that FEM, but I'm sure it will work itself out sooner rather than later

RadarMan wrote:

Fathers are very protective of their daughters.
Go for a long, long walk, get tired and go to sleep.

Radar

Great advice 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

These things happen...As most people said here, fathers protect their daughters in such cases.

Try to relax...do something that will relax you. Personally I find that listening to slow music while walking or something else, helps me to calm down. We all have bad, tense, and stressful moments in our lives. We just have to deal with them since they are part of our lives...

You'll be better soon, I'm sure.

Pro Member Chief Captain

HEY!!!! 😀😀😀 It's all good now, I guess I'm going down afterall!

THanks for the kind words, you're all great people!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

HEY!!!! 😀😀😀 It's all good now, I guess I'm going down afterall!

And i spend so much time thinking and typing for you???Now you pissed me FEM Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

😉
kiding...Thats great news my friend and dont forget my suggestion...Put her father in front of FS and rock. Hack

Enjoy your time with your girlfriend mate... 😉

P.S. and something more...your need only 5 for 2000.Start thinking of something clever... Idea Idea Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Great!! 🙂

Enjoy your time with her.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Wow...4 more now!

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

what was his reason anyway, did you find out?

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Huh uh...maybe he's bipolar? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Or maybe he has totally loose his brains...Thats why he changes his first decision... 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

These things happen...As most people said here, fathers protect their daughters in such cases.

Try to relax...do something that will relax you. Personally I find that listening to slow music while walking or something else, helps me to calm down. We all have bad, tense, and stressful moments in our lives. We just have to deal with them since they are part of our lives...

You'll be better soon, I'm sure.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...