SearchSearch 

YOU WON'T BELEIVE!!!

crosscheck9 Guest

You won't beleive the improvement the X850 Pro has done - I literally maxed out EVERYTHING - and I was getting frames ranging from 25-27 - Amazing equipment!!!

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It has to be an amazing card for the price. I've read nothing but good about it.
Your dad is very good to you, enjoy it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats great crosscheck 👍 ...Enjoy your card as well. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
tubeamp Trainee

Happy everything worked out for you .... I gotta get one!!! I have doing some research on graphics cards and have read allot about the x850 and x800 ..... they claim the X800 pro is newer and out does the X850 somehow .... can you imagine ???? It is only minimal though, have to be! But I will buy one just the same soon the X800. They cost here about $300 same as the X850.
I was on www.crucial.com yesterday and the sell them for less about $270 ... I have bought a gig of memory from them but did not know they where dealing with Graphics. The shipping is free and very good company. You guys interested definitely check it out. They have a program you download to make sure what your PC is compatible with then show you what will work best with your PC setup .... the X800 came up on mine for $279 I think. The only thing about them they change their prices often. I paid $85 for my gig of ram now it is $150!!
Happy Flying !!!

crosscheck9 Guest

Thanks for all the replies guys - I'm sure I'm really going to enjoy this new peice of equipment.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Now you can enjoy flying with awesome graphics! 😀

I forgot to take screenshots of my graphics... my dad bought an GeForce Nvidia 6600 GT and the graphics are sooo beautiful! I'm gonna take screenshots later when I start simming again. My objective of tomorrow is try the PSS-POSKY panel merge. After that I can take screenshots of my lovely girl: An A340-300

Well, my FPS increased a bit. The problem of my computer is the processor....it's a 1.40 GHz. All my flights are very smooth even with that processor.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Looking forward to see these screenshoots Agus... 😉

wtf Guest

Agus0404 wrote:

Now you can enjoy flying with awesome graphics! 😀

I forgot to take screenshots of my graphics... my dad bought an GeForce Nvidia 6600 GT and the graphics are sooo beautiful! I'm gonna take screenshots later when I start simming again. My objective of tomorrow is try the PSS-POSKY panel merge. After that I can take screenshots of my lovely girl: An A340-300

Well, my FPS increased a bit. The problem of my computer is the processor....it's a 1.40 GHz. All my flights are very smooth even with that processor.