spining when the autopilot is on.

Pro Member Trainee
Ansten Trainee

hi
i cant fly with my autopiloton.
when its on the aircraft spins and crashes.
I cant fix the problem.
i have not experienced this before on 2002 but on 2004 it happens all the time.
can anyone help me???
please? thanks.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

This happens to all crafts?What do you mean by ''spins and crashes''?You mean immediatly(something like selfdestract button)or your craft doesnt..obey..to your autopilot settings?Did you get control if you disable AP or your craft continue its craze route?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Which aircraft are you referring to ❓

What you described happened to me with the DC-3 after installing a DC-3 addon panel. Returning to the default FS9 panel corrected the problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Maybe it's a failure thing. Go to aircraft then go down to Failures.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

are you sure you put in the correct heading and not using auto throttle on slow speeds???

Pro Member Trainee
ClunK Trainee

I also have the same problem but it dosent seem to kick in until 26000ft ish the auto pilot is set right but as hits fl26 it just raises it's nose and stalls if I disable the AP and AT I can regain control but as soon as I re-activate the AP it happens again. So far I have only been using boeing.
I have re-intalled fs9 but it still happens. 😞

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

ClunK wrote:

I also have the same problem but it dosent seem to kick in until 26000ft ish the auto pilot is set right but as hits fl26 it just raises it's nose and stalls if I disable the AP and AT I can regain control but as soon as I re-activate the AP it happens again. So far I have only been using boeing.
I have re-intalled fs9 but it still happens. 😞

That happens with me too, in the jets. I'm not sure why though. When it starts to go up drasticly what is the aircrafts degrees pitch up before it goes crazy? What is it's airspeed.

Pro Member Trainee
ClunK Trainee

air speed abut 280 - 300, kias pitch is about 10 - 15 deg then at about fl26 the pitch shoots up to about 60 deg and then stalls on the way up there, funny thing is it never used to do this when I first installed the game ❓

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I know what you mean, it only dose that sometimes with me, somes times the flight goes fine. But I have found that only the Default FS aircraft do it, try getting some add on jets to fly. Other people with probly come up with some good links.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...