What's on your desktop wallpaper?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Here's one for you all. What's your desktop wallpaper. Post image's if you want or not

Answers 22 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

WOW flyaway your one is bueatyful 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I change mine all the time. I adventually get tired of one so I go into the gallery here and choose a new one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The Enterprise in dry-dock, I've had this as wallpaper for about 5 years.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

😂 RM, you've probably only used like 5% of your HD space, just FS9 and My Docs...I wish I could be that efficient Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

😂 RM, you've probably only used like 5% of your HD space, just FS9 and My Docs...I wish I could be that efficient Embarassed

Dark wallpaper and icons use up memory and slow the loading of Windows.
I have all my shortcuts "pinned" to the pop-up start menu and in the "Quick Launch".

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im the most memory hungry person from all..... 😉

crosscheck9 Guest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Since I have MS virtual desktop manager, I have 4 desktops...all with different FS screenshots. My screensaver displays a new FS screenshot every 6 seconds from my FS screenshot folder.

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

Since I have MS virtual desktop manager, I have 4 desktops...all with different FS screenshots. My screensaver displays a new FS screenshot every 6 seconds from my FS screenshot folder.

thats like mine!?!?!?! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

heres mine 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Whistle Whistle Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

That's hot man!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Here's mine. My Windows XP is in Spanish because my dad bought the Spanish version. Sorry about that.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Insight - can you explain why my girlfriends picture has found itself on your computer?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

sylvan wrote:

Insight - can you explain why my girlfriends picture has found itself on your computer?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Are you Brad Pitt man??? 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Yes but younger

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats cool man... 👍 .Post your pic here in order this site be atractive to females too... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

No way, got too many knocking on my door as it is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If you ever get tired just drop me a pm... 😉

gazpode_l Guest

Both the computer's I use are not mine.one is a company one and the other belongs to my father. On the company one we have our standard company wallpaper and on my dad's there is a picture of him and my mum sitting together.

Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...