Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Loading Massive Crash??

Pro Member Trainee
tubeamp Trainee

Having a Ball with these Utility DLs ... Like NOCD patch .. Works Great!! That is the Best one I found so far. Really annoying to have to mess with that 4CD all the time. Now I am attempting to try the Massive Crash patch. I have WXP-SP2. Below I copied from readme.

..................................................................................................
a. Simply double click the .exe file for your version of Flight Simulator and a WinZip box will appear that will automatically install the needed files to the proper directories inside of the Flight Simulator locations as shown below:

For FS9 (FS2004) Users:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9
...................................................................................................

That is how I am setup .... MassiveCrash is in a "Briefcase Folder" in 'My Documents" ..... So is he right? Can I execute the file from MyDocuments and get an automatic file placement ??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Exe, is an executable download.
You click it and up comes a Wizard to guide you through the self install. Make sure the path is for the flight sim 9 as it said.

The only thing I don't care for is that they may have an older version of a gauge or .dll, but they do work quite well.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
tubeamp Trainee

Thank you .... I have not tried it yet but will let you Know how it goes. Some of the addon planes are easy then you run into a huge "readme" such as this one ... just want be careful!!!
I really appreciate the Quick Responses and Intelligence in this Forum!!! I found FWS by accident after I bought FS902. I am sure there are a few more similar but I have not even looked. This Place Is Super!!!!! Thanks Again Radarman