Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

What happened?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I thought I posted a thing asking what Bollocks was...maybe it didn't work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

🙂) There is an old song of an old group which has the title...''never mind the bollocks....The group was ''Sex Pistols''.
Just for the history.

Censored Censored Censored 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh! It must not have posted then 😳

I read it in one screenshot in the gallery, and I wondered, as it's a european word, and I, being non-european, am not familiar with it 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

No, No! You very bad man!

Last edited by Chris102 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

I actually removed that post 😎 Was very vague... a post, with no sentence... just the word "Bollocks".

Indeed, its used quite a lot here in the UK.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

What do American's call them? There's lots of differant sayings describing the most precious things of the world (for males, personal view!). Don't want the thread to get vulgar but I'm off to the States in December and I use the word quite alot.

It's usually used in UK when you don't agree with something that someone has said, e.g "I think FS2004 is crap" my answer would be "Bollocks"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

flyaway wrote:

I actually removed that post 😎 Was very vague... a post, with no sentence... just the word "Bollocks".

Good old FEM...LoooooL 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

I actually removed that post Was very vague... a post, with no sentence... just the word "Bollocks".

Go figure 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

sylvan wrote:

What do American's call them? There's lots of differant sayings describing the most precious things of the world (for males, personal view!). Don't want the thread to get vulgar but I'm off to the States in December and I use the word quite alot.

It's usually used in UK when you don't agree with something that someone has said, e.g "I think FS2004 is crap" my answer would be "Bollocks"

😂 Check your PM, I don't want to censor myself.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Cheers Radarman 😀