Air Disaster Videos MUST READ

Pro Member Trainee
Alex (Littleal100) Trainee

Here is a link.
This is a websight with real video recordings from real air disasters.
WOW!!! Have a view......Tell me what you think.
If you have any problems with the link....contact me!!
(THIS IS FOR LEARNING ONLY!!!!!)

[url] http://www.airdisaster.com/movies/

Last edited by Alex (Littleal100) on Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Great website Alex! Thanks!

Thats great stufff! 😀

SINCE WHEN HAVE AIR DISASTERS BEEN SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT - SAD PEOPLE No, No!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We dont enjoy it dear guest!!!!!!

We must thank anyone who has the kindness to spend his time to find things that gives us more knowledge,and thats excactly we do.

I dont like to see big fonts and especially from anonymous people.

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

I think what may have upset the guest and to some extent upsets me is the way the "information" was presented with a degree of sensationalism -We all know accidents happen and some we learn from - some areas are best left "on file". (Similarly with the post on black box recordings)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I agriee with you Verygom about the presentation Littleal100 has done...He could have done it in a more humble and low level way but i dont think that he it did it on purpose or he enjoys it.I think that with this way the only think he wants to manage is to make his post atractive to us and also to impress us....This is not so bad...(Of course it could have been better 😉 ).
Although i find Guests post sarcastic and offencive to other members(and not)that have already reply to Littleal100.
I dont disagriee with guest about his opinion,any opinion is respectful.The point for me is that i dont like the style he use.
And i dont like,also,opinions without signature.And it is strange that this happens only if someone have to be a little hard on words... ❗

The time that in ancient Rome Ceasar sais:''...Give people bread and shows...'' has pass....and i believe that most of us are very sensious in such kind of themes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...