Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS2004 problem

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

I was taking off from Seattle, WA and all the sudden my plain or even a helicopter just began to spin out of control and it remained at 20,000FT.
What can I do to stop this?

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

What kind of fixed wing? What was the direction of travel? What kind of computer do you have?, i.e., Graphics card, ram, etc...??? Most of the time (not always) if you let go of the controls to neutral you can recover. Isouinds like you where in a climb and were bitting too much air to me.

Regards,

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

Well it's not my computer specs.

HSF: cooler-Zalman CNPS7000A-CU
CPU: P4 3.2GHZ 800MHZ FSB 1 MB L2 Cache LGA-775
MLB: ASUS P5GD1
MEM: Pny electronics 512MB DDR 400MHZ
OCZ Technology 2X256MB DDR 500MHZ
HDD: 1 western digital 160GB SATA
8MB Buffer
1 western digital 80GB IDE 8MB Buffer
VID: GeForce PCX 5750
VCC: Ati Wonder Pro Remote control edition
SND: Integrated Realtek / ALC861 / AC97 2.3
PSU: Turbo case aspire ATX-AS500W 12V
Case: cooler master-wave master
Monitor: Compaq 17in. CRT

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

I was just taking off and all the sudden my plane just started turning 360o uncontrollably. It just seemed to defy the laws of physics it would remain at 4,000ft then at an instant it was at 20 or even 30,000ft and remain there. I would even turn off the engines.

Pro Member First Officer

GeneralZod,

Definantely not your maching given the specs. Have you updated the drivers for you graphics card? If so you may have uninstall F( and reinstall. With ATI cards that always is the case. I am asuming a fixed wing is what you are flying then. Have you set: Altitude, climb rate, (vertical climb), IAS or MACH, direction or course...??? How is your fuel loaded...?? How is your cargo if any loaded...??

Regards,

Pro Member Trainee
GeneralZod Trainee

edr1073 wrote:

GeneralZod,

Definantely not your maching given the specs. Have you updated the drivers for you graphics card? If so you may have uninstall F( and reinstall. With ATI cards that always is the case. I am asuming a fixed wing is what you are flying then. Have you set: Altitude, climb rate, (vertical climb), IAS or MACH, direction or course...??? How is your fuel loaded...?? How is your cargo if any loaded...??

Regards,

All driver are updated. The AP settings have nthing to do with it trust me but just so you know the VS was set to 1500ft.

Pro Member First Officer

GeneralZod,

It is beyond me then. I was referring of course to AP setting once positive climb is established don't know then. Someone will come along and help soon. Sorry I couldn't help you.

Regards,

my flight simulator wont start beacause when i put in disc 4 it says no disc inserted

hello????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You may need the download and if that doesn't work there are a few things to try.
Either use the no-cd crack or reinstall the sim.

Try this first http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;228985

Radar