SearchSearch 

downloading planes onto fs 2004 disk

learning the game Guest

keep on having trouble when i try and download an aircraft on to my flight simulation disk as it wont let me add aircraft on to the c.d.it says the disk is full but also says i can copy files on to it.however it dosent let me delete files off the c.d neither. please could anybody help me with my problem.

thank you very much to who ever answers.

6 Responses

sure all you gotta do is go to fsdome.com and download a tool that will let u add and delete planes

what tool is it do you know my firend by any chance.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

If I'm reading this right you are trying to add planes to the original game disks. Not possible as far as I know and I don't know why you would want to take the chance of ruining one of the game disks. I save all the planes I download to CD, and if I need to reload them I have them there.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Guest,

If I understand you correctly you are trying to download to the original FS9 disc, is that correct? This cannot happen as they are locked with the information on them as read only. In order to add on to your aircraft libabry you need to create a folder. As to where the folder is or the name that is your chaoice.

Regards,

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

learning the game wrote:

keep on having trouble when i try and download an aircraft on to my flight simulation disk as it wont let me add aircraft on to the c.d.it says the disk is full but also says i can copy files on to it.however it dosent let me delete files off the c.d neither. please could anybody help me with my problem.

thank you very much to who ever answers.

This sounds a bit dodgy to me. I suggest you read the sticky threads on this forum, about installing aircraft to FS. Unless of course you wish to wreck your original CD ROMS

Regards
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You posted the same question 3 times, here are some answers from another post in another forum.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/8765/downloading-planes-on-to-fs-2004-disck-trouble/

Radar