SearchSearch 

Greekman

Wobba Guest

I dont post here too often I most definately find myself "lurking" around the boards. One member that stands out to me is Greekman. Every single one of his posts are friendly. He has many good ideas and insights. He makes the forums fun for everyone. I always love to read his posts! i know this was an unecessary post but i think someone like him deserves it! Thank you Greekman!

8 Responses

Wobba Guest

please excuse my english, it was a long day 🙄

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Very True. Greekman is an outstanding member who definately deserves that kind of recongnition. Even when he's critized by what I find are the worst of posters, he still manages to sign off as friendly. He was very helpful to me, as I was trying to become a member, and with his, along with everyone else's support. I succeeded. Always making an attempt to help others and solve problems, he is the ideal member at flyaway. Keep it up Greekman. You give a great name to the website, and the world of flight as a whole. Happy Flying.

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Greekman is a credit to this site, always willing to help when he can.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Greekman happens to be one of the nicest gentleman I've come across in many a year. He not only never has a bad word for anyone but is willing to help them.
We've traded PM's occasionally and I enjoy "talking" with him.

Being a modest man this thread will embarrass him.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont know what to say Wacko

Im really emparassed from this topic Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed .
The only think i can say is a big THANK YOU to all of you.

Now lets flight cause im one of the worst members in this point 😉

Thanks a lot. Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

You are a great man, Greekman. It's true what eveyone said.

We have good, nice, knowledgable members here. It's great to have a community like this one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

This is amazing. This has got to be the first "Let's recognize" post I've seen yet! But the dude deserves it for sure!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Ok guys...Pay time...Come all of you to the cash to get your pay checks... 😉
Good job from all of you Clap Tips icluding... 😉

Thanks again...but i think that i dont diserve anything more than you all diserve... Embarassed