SearchSearch 

easyJet

mikee747 Guest

Hello,

Just a few enquires.

Well, I would like to know suitable expansions for FS2004 for easyJet.

I have:

PMDG 737-700 for easyJet
PSS Airbus A320 for easyJet (closest to A319)

============================

As the PSS I cannot use for FS2004, what is a suitable A319 or A320 add-on for FS2004. I am realistic, as I use FMC etc... so that would be appreciated.

I am going to be using FeelThere 737 Pilot In Command for the -300 series.

===========================

Also, can somebody explain exactly what VATSim does.

Do you use headsets to speak to ATC?

Thanks,
Michael Stokes

Thanks,
Michael Stokes

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

The PSS A320 Pro package has the only A320 with MCDU or FMC. Airbus uses MCDU instead of FMC. It's basically the same, but the name changes.

I don't think there's another A320 addon with MCDU.

VATSIM is flying online with real people as controllers or pilots. You can use a headset to speak with ATC, but you can also communicate with ATC by writing messages to them. It's much better if you use a headset...it's more realistic.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

as for VATSIM, do you have to check if there are any ATC controlers at the area where you are flying into? there are thousands of class B and C airports in the world, do they have some many people playing at any given time?
if not, you will be approaching an airport without any ATC, is it right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I don't know about that...I don't fly online because I don't have the time to be in front of the computer talking with ATC. My brother always wants the computer so I can't fly online...

If you have Servinfo you can see how many pilots and controllers are in an airport.