Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I posted a question in Aeroworx forum

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

how do I get the extended battery pack? I don't think I have experienced that power shut off in my other planes, but I am not too sure.

http://www.aeroworx.com/smf/index.php?topic=1354.0

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

This is an FS9 issue, and is not specific to the B200 - I suggest you get FSUIPC and use the extended battery feature.

I believe it is part of the registered version of FUIPC. Of course, that costs money.

The reason may be that the Aeroworx model may deal with power useage very realistically. Others might cut you some slack on that issue.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

[quote="CrashGordon"]

The reason may be that the Aeroworx model may deal with power useage very realistically. Others might cut you some slack on that issue.

you mean in the real life, you only have a min or two to do the cockpit pre-flight work while idling? I don't think you are supposed to advance the throttle only to get the electricity back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You may be right. I am not sure. Google "fsuipc" for the web site. I haven't looked at it too closely other than to know some packages use it. I only found out about it when I installed the CaptainSim Legendary 727 which replaced the version I had with an older one that wasn't compatible with FS9.1.

But, you've raised a good question. Ask it on the Aeroworx forum and see if someone can justify the reply you got there.