15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
More than I can count.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 13

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

In the real world, commercial and GA pilots generally fly only one type of aircraft. In simulation, variety abounds.

So, how many different types of aircraft to you routinely/usually fly?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I voted 3 to 5. I fly 4 different types of aircraft, which are the A319, A320, A330, and A340. The A321 is also a great airplane for me, but it's hard for me to find routes with that aircraft. They are usually replaced with the A320.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

i just fly one at a time. I started with C172, then Mooney, then C441 Conquest, now I have my hands on the Super King Air, B200. I bought LVD767 much earlier, its still parking on the ramp. I can only fly around 4 hours every week, dont have time to figure out a million buttons on that jet.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Some GA (C172, PC12, PMDG B1900C and others), ATR72, B737, A320, no heavies. Yea, I guess 3-5 is fine.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

nottobe wrote:

i just fly one at a time. I started with C172, then Mooney, then C441 Conquest, now I have my hands on the Super King Air, B200. I bought LVD767 much earlier, its still parking on the ramp. I can only fly around 4 hours every week, dont have time to figure out a million buttons on that jet.

I know what you mean about the Level-D 767. Until you learn the buttons, try this. Take off from KLAX, You'll probably go out over the ocean, Turn and come back over the airport. Keep your heading at 83 degrees and fly to KPHX. Set your weather for fair. so you won't be bothered with haze and will be able to see Phoenix. When you see the tall buildings, KPHX is just behind them and to the right.

A shorter flight...if the runway is long enough. Take off from KPSP (heading north). Turn left where the mountain to your left drops down, center youself over that valley and use a course of 260 degrees. It will take you to KLAX. Don't gain too much altitude. It is only 93 nautical miles.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I only fly 2 or 3 regularly but I download and try out dozens, I like vintage aircraft.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...