SearchSearch 

what do you imagine you are in the FS?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

My first time to do a poll, not sure if I am doing it right.
what I would like to know is: some people like to imagine they are airlines pilots, some are for feight, some are pilots of air ambulences, some fly for big corporations (propably someone is imagining bill gates is sitting in the cabin) ...
I imagine myself as a jackpot hitter(a big one, like 500 million $) 😂 dont have to work for anybody nomore!!! i am done with working!!!! I am a filthy rich lucky adventurer traveling around the world with my family in the pax seats......whats what I imagine.....
now I want to hear what you have to say

22 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I actually like imaging myself piloting passengers behind me, flying to a scheduled destination set by my airline 😀 . Btw, to cast a poll, look below "Post a message" section.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Okay, what I do is complex, if not bizarre. Since I use FS Passengers, I've created the following "airlines".

OmegAir, a national airline that flies 737s and 767s.

OmegaAir Charter flies lighter, smaller planes with fewer people to out of the way airports and landing strips.

OmegaAir International. Just what it sounds like, flying 747s and A340s.

OmegaAir Cargo. Needs no explanation.

OmegaAir Strategic. A CIA front. Flies in an out of "trouble spots" with 727s, C130s and even a B25.

OmegaAir Regional. Flies ERJs, CRJs RJ85s and similar planes.

Now who says I lack imagination? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Barnstormer, Waldo Pepper, the king of the sky's!
Come with me and "fly by the seat of your pants", throw off those fly by the book aircraft and live free!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Come with me and "fly by the seat of your pants", throw off those fly by the book aircraft and live free!

Radar

😂 Oh, that'll work just fine in a 747. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

😂 Oh, that'll work just fine in a 747. 😂

Do that all the time 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Maybe I'm getting old: I imagine I'm in front of my computer operating a complex aircraft simulation program... 😂

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Michael_H wrote:

Maybe I'm getting old: I imagine I'm in front of my computer operating a complex aircraft simulation program... 😂

haha, your answer would be the best if you meant you didn't have a computer yet.....lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I imagine myself being a professional Airbus captain flying those wonderful airplanes and taking my family to different places.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I do a ton of bush flying, not Bush the president, but like seat of your pants stuff. I also like to pretend to fly charters.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm the management when I'm buying crap, and I'm the pilot when I'm flying crap 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

SamIntel wrote:

I do a ton of bush flying, not Bush the president, but like seat of your pants stuff.

I do a ton of Bush flying, not seat of your pants stuff, but like Bush the president. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'd do that too, but I can never find him, being that YOU ALWAYS HOG MR. PRESIDENT'S PLANE!!! Twisted Evil

Much Friendly

😂

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

I put on my dummy RAF moustache and just pretend I'm young again 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

I'd do that too, but I can never find him, being that YOU ALWAYS HOG MR. PRESIDENT'S PLANE!!! Twisted Evil

Don't mess with Texas.

Pro Member Chief Captain

verygom wrote:

I put on my dummy RAF moustache and just pretend I'm young again 😂 😂

ROFL Well said! ROFL

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

any more creative imaginations???

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have been known to fly a B2 or B52 over the capitols of counrties I don't like and imagining utter destruction afterward. Does that make me a bad person? Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Highjackers Ninja Ninja Ninja has taken the 737 (which im one of the passengers)and before take off...they through out the pilots ❗ ...One of them take his duty as pilot...The other two are in the passengers area...I manage to disarm one of them with a heroic and selfsacrifise Poke in Eye trying and take his gun ❗ ...another passenger do the same to the other ❗ ...We go to flight deck and..arrest Surrender ... the third one... ❗ And of course as an FS expert... ❗ i take the left seat... ❗ 😉 😉 😉
Im the hero af the mounth and all of the flights assistants fall in love ❤️ with me....

Liar Liar Liar

Sleep

P.S. Ayyone who wants to read the full story and the end of it can drop me a pm including a pay check or his credit card number.... Wacko Wacko Wacko 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

I Imagaine myself a few different things. One of my favorite is a Private Mail Charter company that brings US Mail to the desolate outer Washington state islands. For example Wellingham to Oscar Island I and other airparks on the small inlet islands. I mostly use Cessna 337 SkyMasters, Cessna 182R and Cessna Caravan Amphibians. It's allot of fun landing on the small runways and water canals and drop off the mail.

Horse

AstroSteve

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I vary from corporate pilot to rouge bush pilot picking up flights using a wide varity of air planes and destinations. I need somebody link Guest ED to perk up my imagination and put a good story line on it. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

I imagine myself pretty much doing what everyone else pretty much imagines what they are doing, 😎 except the utter destruction and the terrorist thing. Whew! 😳

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

hi guys,

firstly, fantatic forum subject!!

I tend to fly passenger operations, charter flights etc, using fspassengers.

However, i occasionally fly missions in the mountains to rescue kidnapped officials etc!! Or sometimes fly a large slow military plane dropping off supplies.........what fun!!

Micah 😉