Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Airsoft

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Does anyone here play airsoft or have any airsoft guns? They are sort of like bebe guns, only with plastic bullets.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I don't, but here are some images from google. I guess they are just a step larger than bebes.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a few BB guns a while back but there kind of banned now, and the police confiscate them if they are seen. I believe they are more widely sold out in America so probably have a broader range and are a lot cheaper than the UK

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I have a BB gun

They aren't banned in the UK for use under the correct conditions - you just have to know how to legally transport them 🙂

They are great fun, on Colt the top slider jumps back when you fire and weighs only 2 grams less than the real thing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I had a 10 Pump BB gun when I was kid-sized. I now prefer my 20 gauge shotgun, .243 Bolt, and .22 Rifle for my shooting. But man that li'l BB bastid could rocket them pellets. I done in a turkey once with it. It was really neat. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

pfft 20 guage 🙂

thats a girl's gun 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

AK-47 and of course the squirrel double-barrelled gun from DOOM resurraction of evil. 😉

These are for the men... 😉

(Dear Moderators if you think that i provide war or violence,please feel free to remove-delete my post.Thanks)

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

When I was young I had a Crossman 760 Powermaster combo BB and pellet gun. I used to shoot birds and my mom had a fit because she loves birds and all wild animals. BB and pellet weapons are completely legal in the US and can be purchased by anyone over the age of 18. Otherwise mom or dad needs to get one for you.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site to find Airsoft guns on. I was looking for a GOOD Pistol that shot around 230+ FPS that was under $30.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Sorry SamIntel,

Guess the thread got into who had a BB gun! Embarassed My best guess on the AirSoft pistol is the company website itself although they are probably top dollar there. -Here's what I found on 'em. M-16A4 with adjustable stock Double Flashlight & Laser Pointer 3 LB. 30 - 33 1/2" 500 BB's. $134.99 Looks like the real deal?? 😳

http://airsoftguns.net/