SearchSearch 

Looking for a good payware small corporate jet.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Does anyone know of a really top quality payware small corporate jet. Like a Lear or Gulfstream. I want something that has all the bells and whistles and really nice visuals and high performance kinda like a Lamborghini of the sky (but totally realistic, i dont want a james bond plane, I want something that actually exists). Price is no object so long as its under $50-$60 and is worth what I am paying for it.

Can someone out there give me a vector to a good one please?

7 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Hey megafoot,
See if you like any of these:
http://www.eaglesoftdg.com

I'm tempted to get one myself.
freedspeak

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Very Nice! thanks for the link!... I really like the Citation-X but the FMC isnt full functioning in any of their models 😞 Thats a kind-of important feature to me... They are definately the best I have seen though!

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Yeah, very few ppl are into producing the corporate jets since it really is a "niche" market. Eaglesoft has always topped all the lists I've seen though.

You can check the Eclipse 500 at Avsim its very nice and flys awesome!! The only problem i am having is with the Panel but i a using the Lear 45 for the mean time, until i find an Eclipse 500 panel that works and that is freeware 😀

Marcelo

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

megafoot wrote:

Very Nice! thanks for the link!... I really like the Citation-X but the FMC isnt full functioning in any of their models 😞 Thats a kind-of important feature to me... They are definately the best I have seen though!

It would be nice if they said exactly waht was funcional in the FMC and what was not. It would give you the information you need to make a decision.

some one should really start producing some of the new corporate jets on a payware scale, for example the Dassualt Falcon 900 with EAsy cockpit would sell extremely well, and would be simply amazing, also something like a G550 and challenger CL-604 would be extremely popular

Pro Member Trainee
Suds Trainee

Feelthere/Wilco just released a new Citation X.
Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it looks pretty good to me.

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_citationx

Suds