Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

How big is yours

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Very Happy Hello all
1st I must admit I saw this headline a long time ago for Fs2002,but seeing Fs9 has been out a while now,just how much has yours grown.
(to find out click properties on your Fs9 folder)
Mine has grown to 4.03GB with 934 folders

So come on how big is yours???? Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Blink I never thought about it until now. It certainly ties up a good part of the h/d. I guess it's all of the aircraft I've loaded. I still haven't put much of the way of scenery in my Sim.

6.05 GB

48,394 files

1,538 folders

Aircraft folder 2.5 GB 205 folders

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

You 2 have me worried now - I only installed the beast on 8 Feb 2004and I have -

3.85 Gb

40,717 files in

566 folders Umm...

Do you know that one with the punch line "The men usually stand at the other side of the table Sir" (an old Navy one) Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Blink I guess it's all of the aircraft I've loaded.

Radar

What no scenery?
Shocked Just how many aircraft do you have Question

Wall Bashing Doo its not 205 is it Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rolling Eyes Right 205 aircraft, more if you want to count variations (pontoons, skies, different paint-jobs etc.).
I fly each at least once, I want to see how they handle and land, or crash in my case. ROFL

I've had some trouble with scenery showing up properly (LAX all white). Oops!
I know that my card is not giving me the performance that I need. New card time, next few weeks I think. (ATI 9800) Thumbs Up!

Do you know that one with the punch line "The men usually stand at the other side of the table Sir" (an old Navy one) Question Question Question Question
Think Read Ermm... Nope Dont Know

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

You asked me and I hope I will not be expelled from the forum when I tell you -
An old rum and baccy Rear Admiral was inspecting this ship and when on his rounds in the mess deck noticed some scratches on a mess table.
He tore the Captain off a strip for allowing wilful damage to government property and said 'What the hell were the men doing anyway?'
The Captain replied ' Well Sir, on long voyages the men amuse themselves with finding out whose emblem of manhood is the biggest and only the prime contenders are honoured with a scratch. The R-A who was very proud of his own - slapped it out and it reached about a point about 10 inches into a 2 and a half feet wide table and was well over all the scratches. The R-A puffed himself up and said 'Well what about that??
The Captain replied 'Ah!! The men stand at the other side of the table, Sir!! The R-A beat a hasty retreat!!! Embarassed
If anyone takes offence - I or flyaway will scrub it Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ROFL I like it, it'll stay Exclamation

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Hilarious Clapping